|Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA)|
SGIA is the only international association for specialty imaging. Their mission is to provide imaging professionals with the tools and information needed to make the best possible business decisions. Member benefits include the SGIA Information Network, the most extensive online industry resource available. Through such portals as SGIA.org, ASSIST, SGIA News and the SGIA Journal, they provide members with the latest news shaping our industry, such as emerging markets, government regulations, and technological developments.
International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
What is ISO?
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world’s largest developer of voluntary International Standards. International Standards give state of the art specifications for products, services and good practice, helping to make industry more efficient and effective. Developed through global consensus, they help to break down barriers to international trade.
What they do.
ISO develops International Standards. They were founded in 1947, and since then have published more than 19,000 International Standards covering almost all aspects of technology and business. From food safety to computers, and agriculture to healthcare, ISO International Standards impact all our lives. Mountain Commercial Graphics conforms our organization to these standards to ensure consistent product quality, excellent customer service and superior operational effectiveness. Mountain is ISO 9001:2008 certified and has maintain ISO certification for nine (9) straight years.
Houston Minority Business Council (HMSDC)
The mission of the Houston Minority Business Council (HMSDC) is to actively involve its members in efforts that will increase and expand business opportunities and business growth for minority business enterprises (MBEs).
In carrying out its mission, the HMSDC will:
- Be accountable to HMSDC certified MBEs and corporate members for verifiable results in minority business development.
- Be a recognized standard of quality, leadership, cooperation and prestige, reflective of member pride and commitment.
- Be fair and ethical in all matters.
- Promote business opportunities and capabilities of minority entrepreneurs and work to eliminate barriers for equal economic opportunity for MBEs in the marketplace.
- Be proactive in helping MBEs respond to issues and developments that impact their business opportunities and growth.
- Help corporations and government agencies develop, maintain and expand minority business development programs and recognize those that conduct outstanding programs.
- Maintain a financially sound organization.
- Promote educational research activities and services directed at the establishment, development, expansion and encouragement of minority- owned businesses.
International Sign Association (ISA)
The International Sign Association (ISA) is devoted to supporting, promoting and improving the sign industry through government advocacy, education and training programs, technical resources, stakeholder outreach and industry networking events. Their members are manufacturers, users and suppliers of on-premise signs and other visual communications systems.
Historically Underutilized Business (HUB)
The Texas Comptroller’s office is our state’s chief tax collector, accountant, revenue estimator and treasurer. In plain talk, that means they write the checks and keep the books for the multi-billion dollar business of state government. As steward of the state’s finances, their agency serves every citizen in the state. They insist on strict accountability in the collection and expenditure of taxpayer dollars.
But their job doesn’t stop there. The Comptroller’s office provides a wide variety of assistance for business owners, local officials and individuals across the state.
Mountain Commercial Graphics is a Texas certified Historically Underutilized Business.
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
BBB's mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. BBB accomplishes this mission by:
- Creating a community of trustworthy businesses
- Setting standards for marketplace trust
- Encouraging and supporting best practices
- Celebrating marketplace role models, and;
- Denouncing substandard marketplace behavior
Mountain Commercial Graphics is a Gold Star member of the Better Business Bureau.
3M Certified Graphics Manufacturer
3M is a global innovation company that never stops inventing. Over the years, their innovations have improved daily life for hundreds of millions of people all over the world. They have made driving at night easier, made buildings safer and made consumer electronics lighter, less energy-intensive and less harmful to the environment.
The Certificate of 3M™ MCS™ Warranty earned by Mountain Commercial Graphics affirms that 3M will stand behind graphics made with 3M products and processes—a promise that extends to us, the graphic manufacturer, and our customers. We utilizes 3M’s materials, inks and services which allows The Certificate of 3M™ MCS™ Warranty to provide our customers assurance that we can offer them a comprehensive, preferred warranty solution for finished graphics.
G7® specifies the components of an image that define a similar "visual appearance" to the human eye. To do this, the G7 Specification;
- defines a colormetric definition for gray balance,
- specifies gray balance in the midtones, image weight and image contrast from the highlights to the shadows are the factors that determine likeness of the visual appearance of an image,
- defines the ideal colorimetric black and CMY gray-tone curves for an image,
- specifies a step-by-step method for calibrating proofing systems and presses to these tone curves.
Since 2011, Mountain Commercial Graphics has been using G7 technology to offer color repeatability to our customers with outstanding results and is a certified G7 Master printer.